Tuesday, May 24, 2005

We Ride At Dawn

Well, ok, maybe I'll be riding more like noon or so. I have a few last minute errands to run in the morning, but then the immortal path called I-95 beckons.

I feel like I could take another week or month to prepare for this trip and I'd still find things that "need" to be done before I leave. Having an "open-ended" window for travel can be a double-edged sword that way, I suppose. I'm starting to get restless, though, and want to put all the logistical bullshit behind me and just RIDE.

Anyway, tomorrow my new baby will finally be put to the test once and for all. Let's see if the guys at MotorCyclist were right when they said "Good luck finding something this one can't do." I sure as hell aim to try - 15k+ miles stand between me and the next time I see the Brooklyn Bridge 8 weeks from now.

I promise pics soon. I've got the new camera all figured out (ok, sorta), and now that my new baby has got all her extra goodies bolted on, she's ready as well.

Well, all my love to those I'll be away from when I'm on the road, and I can't wait to meet those of you whose paths I'll be crossing shortly.

Ride on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home