Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Rain, rain, go away...

Day 1: ...and it just keeps on raining. To hell with it - I'm leaving today anyway.

I just found this cool pic from about five years ago - thought I'd share it. Even on the days with the worst weather, you can still see some great stuff that makes it worth getting on the road anyway. The day was rainy and cold, but I went down to Wreck Beach in Vancouver because the ride through that part of town was supposed to be nice and it is a huge countercultural landmark. It certainly wasn't a beach day, but the ride and the beach were both still amazing. I was lucky to have brought some B&W film which worked great with this view.

Well, rain or shine, the trip begins today. Yee-haw!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey bro,
what photo?

12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

never mind photo query
nice one!

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home