Monday, June 20, 2005

US 1


Yeah, this is a terrible place to have to ride a motorcycle...

Once I left Morro Bay (not an easy thing to do - I could easily have wiled away a couple more days reading on the beach), I headed up the coast towards San Francisco. I've always dreamed of riding US 1 on motorcycle, and the picture above should help explain why.

For those of you who haven't driven on it, you owe it to yourself to check it out (on the back of a motorcycle, natch). This is definitely one of my all-time favorite rides. I'll have to come back soon to see what the ride is like heading in the other direction!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Nice Bike! Even better the picture of the scenery with the motorcycle.

2:36 AM  
Blogger Mathew Elsner said...

Yeah, I personally think that adding a motorcycle to most views inproves them dramatically...

ME

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home